Tuesday 18 October 2011

Turning 2D frame into 3D model


With the vetex button selected on the right hand side i selected all of the vetex in my model and welded all the points together by using the square button next to the weld tool and the clicked ok. This means the object is now one sold model rather than lots of dettached squares.


Once the model has been welded together i made the mirror line on my model straight to make it easier to mirror the other side. This is simply done by selecting all the on the right hand side and then using the planar tool to put them in line. This tool has three planes to aline the points, for my model i used the X plane.


With these points still selected i then draged them out to somewhere near the edge of the side view of my face. I then moved each point out individually to line up with the side view of my face. I only moved each of the points in 1 direction so that thy do not move out of place from the front view of the face.


By pulling out each of points to near enough the right position creates a model like this. The hardest part of the face to create if the eye as you cannot see the inside part of the eye from the 2 pictures. Therefore this part has to be guessed and got as close to the real thing as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment